Sunday, October 17, 2010

I have already told you about KIFF right? then I will share it here, not specifically but I'll try my best. Tuesday, 12th October, is the day when KIFF is being held. I and my friend, Nana, who is a die-hard fan of TVXQ too but have an interest in SHINee, came together to attend this event. We are a premium member of ARIRANG so we got our seats right in front of the stage. We are asked to come at 3pm and must wear an ARIRANG fanclub for Indonesia's t-shirt that we already purchased before. I can tell im not that excited with this event maybe because im not a Shawol? hehe sorry.. but yeah, Shinee is TVXQ’s dongsaeng so I must put my attention on them too right? We entered the venue at about 6pm after queueing for 2-3 hours. Inside the venue, TVXQ, SUJU, and other kpop artists’ MV are played while waiting all the seats are fulled with the audiences. It make a loud of cheering from all the  kpopers entire the venue. I, myself, turned hyper when Mirotic MV was played in the small screen and chanted along with other audiences. About 6.30 PM WIB the event started and hosted by Adrian from Korea (he looks so gorgeous wearing Batik) and Nadya Mulya from Indonesia (She is sooo stunning with that Hanbok).
The opening performer was a group of Korean playing some Korea’s traditional instrument with a nice harmony. In the last they perform ‘Bengawan Solo’ (traditional song of Indonesia) and its so awesome to hear the singer sang it well-pronounced. The second performer come from our lovely country, Indonesia. A group of dancer dancing a traditional dance from Bali if im not wrong. There were performances from Gita Gutawa, The Dance Company, Naomi, a male Korean artist whose name I didn’t know that really makes the atmosphere high, a group of RnB (?) style dancers and etc. Really, the atmosphere with all the lightsticks glow in the dark is sooo beautiful. Make me got a shiver from top to toe. Then finalllly.... the most waited guest SHINEEEEE the shining star came to the stage!!! The entire venue became uncontrolled and chaos! All the security guards seems gave up with that situation. All the Shawols stood up on the chair and took out their cameras, handycams, and camera digital to record them. Actually at the first, no one allowed to record the show and stand up for cheering, but seems like nobody cares if their idol right in their eyes right? Hehe. The boys performed three songs, Lucifer, Ring Dig Dong, and the new release song, Hello. I just still don’t believe I met a big idol in person. To be honest, they are the same as I watch on the television and their performance was not all out like I expected. I feel like watchin from youtube. I’m sure Shawols have a different opinion. Sorry, no offense at all. Btw I recorded them, and took some (blur) pics. I owe myfriend who not being able to attend this event all these Shinee stuffs. Shinee is the last performer, I went out from the venue at about 8.30 pm and the outside of the venue already filled by Shawol who are ready to wait the boys went out. When the boys’ bus headed back to the hotel, some shawols chased the bus until the exit gate. Omg, I know what you feel exactly, but please watch for your security and the boys too. I heard that 2 of the Shinee members got hurt when tried to leave the venue because the crowded Shawols in the way out. I hope Cassies could be more discipline if one day TVXQ come to Indonesia. This is for the fandom good name’s sake, the boys and our security too, right? Anw, I will post the KIFF photos later in the next post. Please anticipate it!

1 comments:

ncunsuizm said...

waaaaaahhhh.... so shawol made some chaos?? gooossshhh..
they should be more decipline on it, so shinee would nor regret to come to indonesia, rite..
wahh... i really wish i could be attended on it, but poor me, i'm stuck here..
they were so goergeous, even i'm just saw on your (blur) picture.. but it made me envy you.. hwhwhwhwhw....
you're so lucky attended that event n saw them by yourself.. hwhwhwhw...

Post a Comment